I guess I’m pulling a Brett Favre or Michael Jordan or….WHOEVER, and coming back (just a few hours later!) for ONE more post. It’s all because one of my favorite blogs, Fitness, Food, & Photography, gave me a nod for the Liebster Blog Award – THANK YOU!
Hmmmm…. 11 Facts…
- I love (I mean, really, really LOVE) the Kia Soul commercials with the hamsters (and the Subaru commercials with the dogs).
- I wear mostly black, even though I have a white dog that sheds like crazy. I have a lint roller in every room of the house (and my car).
- I hate Greek yogurt. Don’t try to tell me I haven’t tasted “good” Greek Yogurt. I don’t like it. Period.
- In the late 1980s, I had heavy metal hair-band hair…really…maybe I’ll post a pic on Facebook (see change of Squirrel Circus headquarters HERE)
- Food cravings include olives, prosciutto, and Cheese Whiz.
- I hog the comforter…and blanket….and sheets.
- I had a pet squirrel, when I lived in Baltimore. His name was Scrappy, and, while he was free-range, he would run down the sidewalk alongside my car every day after work — and hang from the screen door till I brought out peanuts.
- I’ve read neither the Twilight or Shades of Grey series and have no plans to.
- I just ate breakfast at Starbucks.
- When the twins were in preschool, I paid them a quarter a night to stop getting out of bed every ten minutes.
- I drink Diet Coke for the TASTE.
Next up….questions from my nominator!
1) How much time do you spend Blogging every day? not enough 🙂
2) What is the one song that get stuck in your head all day after you hear it? ‘Call Me Maybe’ (or, as I like to call it ‘Kill Me Now!’)
3) What TV shows are on your DVR right now? ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and ‘Long Island Medium’
4) What is your favorite season and why? Fall! Beautiful leaves, the return of sweaters, and, of course, Samuel Adams Octoberfest.
5) What is your favorite brand of jeans? LEI
6) Last movie you watched? Bernie (Jack Black and Shirley MacLaine)
7) If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?
8) Name one talent that you wish you had. Singing, definitely.
9) What is your best feature/ favorite body part? I’ll go with sense of humor, so as not to make ANY of my body parts any more self conscious than they already are!
10) What did you eat for dinner last night? Butoni fresh pasta with sundried tomato alfredo sauce
11) Favorite childhood game? Hide and Seek
I know, I know, I skipped step #3 – forgive me…..