Just this week, a fellow blogger, the fabulous a2realhousewife was kind enough to nominate me for two awards that she recently received. I’m thrilled that she enjoyed my blog enough to share it, and I’ll do my best to follow the protocol for the awards!
Step 1: Share a handful of blogs that I enjoy (some I have highlighted before and others I’ve recently discovered)…CHECK THEM OUT!
- Girl On The Contrary
- Mama’s Boys
- Becoming Cliche
- Orange Spice Drop
- Erin Writes
- Don’t Eat the Pickles and Other Stories
- All Five Horizons
- Comic Book Virgin
- Moments of Exhilaration
- A Pertinent Riot
- Stories About My Life, 92% True
Step 2: I’m going to further refine the “Seven Things About Yourself”. I’ve done it before, here, and today I think I’ll go “microcosm” on it with “Seven Random Thoughts from Today”:
- I’m glad the snow coated the trees and NOTHING else.
- Could there BE more old people in here!? (the Park City Diner)
- This bacon and cheese omelette is AWESOME.
- I wish Scott would stop talking about net calories.
- I am NEVER getting up from this couch.
- Bailey’s eye is looking much better today.
- A ‘Ghost Hunters’ marathon? Hooray!
Thanks for the like, and what the hell is a “net calorie?” And congrats, I hope you win the award!!
squirrel circus said:
“Net” calories imply that some exercise has been done to offset all of the crap you eat. Scott is both dieting AND exercising, damn him!
Thank you for including me!
Thanks for the mention! 🙂
Innately Kait said:
Thanks for including me!
Thanks you for my award!! x
Thanks. 🙂 I hate net calories, too. Which is why I ignored them over the past week I was on vacation. Which is probably going to bite me in the butt pretty soon.