A few things I’d like the boys to share with me SOONER rather than LATER…
- Someone spilled a soda in the basement and tried to clean it up with toilet paper (it looked like it SNOWED).
- Will’s neck hurts because he and Evan were wrestling in the basement, NOT from “laying back on the couch too hard”.
- The dog ate Hershey kisses that someone dropped on the floor (see below).
- The dog vomited under the dining room table.
- One of them is the “student of the week” and needs family photos, touching note from parents, and a bag of no less than four items that represent their inner self…by tomorrow.
- Someone volunteered to provide enough rice to fill thirty tube-sock snowmen.
- The upstairs toilet is clogged….again.
- They ran out of body wash and shampoo…a week ago.
- Their lunch account is $20 in the red, and they’ve been eating subsidized cheese on white bread for four days.
It’s hard to convince them that I wouldn’t have been mad, if they’d told me right away. Sometimes it’s a matter of degrees, like, I might not be SCREAMING right now, if I’d been told earlier. I guess you take your chances…..